Friday, March 27, 2015

Matt Lauer made me do it!

I LOVE watching the Today show!  It has very interesting segments and I get to watch my husband report on them!  Oh wait, I'm not married to Matt Lauer.  Sometimes I get confused.  Anyways, We have made the decision to homeschool our children.  I will not go into why we have made this decision since it is a hot button for some people.  I have decided when asked why, I will tell people that Matt Lauer made me do it!  Why Matt Lauer you ask?  Why not?

Which brings me to one last thing - wine.  I definitely, more than ever, need my relaxing glass or two of wine after all of the squidlums are in bed!  As much as I love home educating the kids, at times it can be a challenge and take lots of wine.  Patience!  I mean lots of patience.  So for my very first featured wine, I will start with my favorite - Mirassou Pinot Noir.  This is my all time favorite!  It is around $10, needs a few minutes to breathe after you open it and does not taste the same the next day.  I recommend that you open it when you know that the whole bottle will be used.  I have tried putting the cork back in when I am the only one drinking it but it never tastes the same the next day.


Happy whining!

No comments:

Post a Comment